At our church, members and guests support our mission and ministry through prayers, presence, gifts, service and witness. Our churchwide witness of the Lord’s goodness depends on good people like you investing their financial gifts in the church. Thank you for your support.
Through your generous support, we are able to accomplish the following and much more:
- we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world
- we create meaningful worship experiences to know and love Jesus better
- we support missions of all shapes and sizes, locally and across the globe
- we mentor our children and youth to become godly examples to others
- we take care of the poor in our community by supporting outreach causes
- we regularly host scouting ministries and outside groups in our facilities
We appreciate your generous gifts!
Online Giving Agreement
When donating to our church, you acknowledge that:
- First United Methodist Church, Cedar Hill is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization as a recognized congregation of The United Methodist Church
- we did not provide any goods or services to you, in consideration, in whole or in part, for your donation, other than the provision of intangible religious benefits
- your donation to us becomes our property of and we have ultimate control, authority and discretion with regard to contributions it receives
Check or Money Order
If mailing, please send your gifts to:
First United Methodist Church, Cedar Hill
128 North Roberts Road
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
To donate online, simply click the button below to give using our secure online giving form. Thank you for your generosity!